AVIATRIX MEDALLION pdf quilt pattern
$12.00 On sale
Regularly $15.00. 20% off all pdf patterns through March 31!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
Use 25 fat quarters or your favorite fabric scraps to make this modern medallion quilt featuring patchwork birds and butterflies!
The pdf pattern includes full-size template patterns and step-by-step instructions for making an 80" x 80" medallion quilt.
Aviatrix Medallion is written for maximum flexibility in fabric selection. It describes how to use exactly the same fabrics as me, how to use 25 fat quarters of your own choosing, and how to use scraps and/or different fabrics for each border. The choice is yours!
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 17 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.