FANCY FOX pdf quilt pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
This is the original Fancy Fox pattern. Fancy Fox II is a separate pattern for making larger blocks, and is also available in my shop. Please be sure that you are purchasing the pattern that you want.
Use your favorite fabrics to make these fun fox faces! This flexible pattern includes instructions for baby, lap, and twin bed sizes, each of which can be made with scraps, precut strips, fat eighths or fat quarters. Use fancy fabrics like Liberty Lawn, brightly colored solids, or your favorite print fabric collection. These foxes will look adorable in whatever fabrics you use. A bonus pattern for making appliqué glasses for your Fancy Fox block is also included.
Quilt sizes and fabric requirements are included in the listing images.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 15 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.