KOALAS pdf quilt pattern
Thank you to everyone who purchased a pattern during my fundraiser for WIRES Australia! This fundraiser is now over, and we were able to raise $13,500 USD for WIRES.
Koalas includes complete instructions for making koala quilts in two sizes, plus a quilted pillow cover. These quilts are made using conventional patchwork techniques. No templates or paper piecing! Please refer to the listing images for more information.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 20 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- Printed booklet patterns are not available for retail sale through my site, but are sold in both brick and mortar and online shops around the world. A web search of the pattern name for which you're searching is often the quickest way to find sellers of my printed booklet patterns.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running a current version of Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site. Please be sure to enter your email address correctly, so the file will go to the right place. (The system will also ask for your street address, not because we're going to ship you anything, but to verify your payment and confirm you're not a bot.)
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.