PERFECT QUILTED TOTES pdf sewing pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
Making these totes is the perfect way to put your scraps to work to create beautiful, structured bags! Combine a simple quilt-as-you-go technique with utility fabric to make bags that can stand on their own without the use of heavy interfacing.
Details like facing inside the top of the bag and a “stay-put” lining with easy-to-sew zip and slip pockets make the finished bags both polished and useful.
Instructions for installing an optional magnetic snap closure are also included.
This file does not include pattern pieces. All of the pieces you will need are rectangular, and the instructions are written for cutting using a rotary cutter, acrylic ruler, and self-healing cutting mat.
Please refer to the listing images for a summary of bag sizes and required materials.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 25 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.