PERFECT ZIP BAGS pdf sewing pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
This pattern includes instructions for making large and small versions of three different zip bag styles perfect for organizing, using favorite fabrics, and gift giving. Recommendations for making patchwork versions of each style and multiple strap options are also included.
Please refer to the listing images for a summary of bag sizes and required materials. The pdf file includes a paper pattern for Bag Style A, which has a curved bottom. All other styles and all straps are rotary cut.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 16 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.