SEWING CIRCLE TOTE pdf sewing pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
This sturdy, 13” tall x 19½” wide x 9” deep tote is designed to carry all of your sewing and quilting essentials. The exterior of the bag features both short and long handles, and four patchwork pockets for holding books, patterns, rulers, and more. The inside of the bag has three zip pockets and five roomy, gathered pockets for the rest of your supplies.
This pattern does not use pattern pieces. All of the pieces you will need are rectangular, and the instructions are written for cutting using a rotary cutter, acrylic ruler, and self-healing cutting mat.
Please refer to the listing images for a materials list.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 28 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.