SOLAR ECLIPSE pdf quilt pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
Solar Eclipse is a modern take on the classic Delectable Mountains quilt block. This pattern includes instructions for 4 different block variations, each of which is enhanced by arranging the fabrics by value, from light to dark. The entire quilt is made with 2½” strips of fabric. You can cut these from yardage or use precut strips (e.g. jelly rolls or roll-ups). Each set of block instructions includes a list of the pieces needed to make that block, so you can also make the blocks from scraps.
Quilt sizes and fabric requirements are included on the materials chart in the listing images. You will also need the fabric marking tool of your choice and, optionally, 22 sandwich bags for organizing the cut fabric and a 2½" scrap of template plastic for making a guide to mark the diagonal seams.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a 10 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The pdf pattern may be viewed on an electronic device such as a tablet or phone, or printed on standard 8-1/2" x 11" paper. If you plan to print the pattern, printing in full color is strongly recommended.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.