THE CAT pdf quilt pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
Piece 25 different cat faces to make this adorable sampler quilt. Make one of each block to make a 30" x 35" mini quilt, or make 4 of each block for a 55" x 65" lap quilt.
Each block can be made with small scraps of print and solid fabrics, so use your favorites to give each cat a unique personality. Don’t have any solid scraps? Don’t worry! The solid pieces for each block can be cut from a charm square (5” x 5”) and a cutting guide for charm squares is provided with each block pattern.
This 29 page full-color pattern includes instructions for making:
Basic 6" x 6" Cat Blocks
30" x 35" Sampler Quilt with 25 Different Cat Blocks
55" x 65" Lap Quilt Variation with 100 Blocks
Please refer to the images for a materials list.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for an 29 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The first 6 pages of this pattern can be viewed on the electronic device of your choice or printed in color. The remaining pages include patterns that must be printed to use. These pattern pages can be printed in black and white.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.