TOKYO SUBWAY MAP QUILTS pdf quilt pattern
$8.00 On sale
Regularly $10.00. 20% off all pdf patterns through March 31!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for a pdf (computer file) pattern. More Information
This scrap-busting quilt is made with 1,600 fabric squares and 25 unique blocks. Use scraps in 12 colors to create the subway "lines" and "stops" on this stylized transit map.
Each of the four size variations follows the same layout using a different size of fabric squares. All sizes include instructions for a pieced back.
There are two different ways to use colorful fabric scraps in this quilt:
SUPER SCRAPPY VERSION
This version is ideal for quilters with a large stash of scraps who want to use many different fabrics and have some flexibility in laying them out. The diagrams for the Super Scrappy Version show the path of each subway line, but the individual fabric squares within each line can be arranged according to the quilter's preference.
FIVE FABRIC VERSION
This version uses larger scraps of 5 different fabrics for each color group and is ideal for quilters who want to use larger pieces of fewer different fabrics. The block assembly diagrams for the Five Fabric Version include specific placement instructions for each fabric.
Please refer to the listing images for quilt sizes and yardages.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for an 11 page pdf (electronic) pattern, a download link for which will be delivered via email.
- The first 6 pages of this pattern can be viewed on the electronic device of your choice or printed in color. The remaining pages include patterns that must be printed to use. These pattern pages can be printed in black and white.
- The pattern will be delivered immediately after purchase, via a download link sent to your email address. In order to download the file, your system will need to be running pdf reading software such as Adobe Reader, which is available free at Adobe's site.
- You will receive two emails after checkout: your payment receipt, and a link to download the pattern. If you do not see the latter, please check your spam folder, as emails with links can sometimes be misdirected there. You can also find some pdf pattern FAQs here .
- The download link will allow you to access the file three times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first saving it in a more permanent location. Lost files may be replaced for a period of 30 days following purchase. Thank you!
- My patterns are intended for non-commercial use by home sewers. They may not be used to make items to sell in any quantity or venue.